The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-Mail at email@example.com.
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year. Please note that there is a 'joining fee' due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Please fill up the following forms
After completing the above forms, please bring in the below documents (original and photocopy) for ISC-Muscat to verify their authenticity and to keep the photocopies on file:
A- General Documents
- Four recent passport-sized photographs
- Student’s valid passport (including valid residence visa for non-Omani students).
- Student’s Resident Card (both sides) for non-Omani students applying to Grade 1 and above. Civil Number for non-Omani Students applying for KG1-KG2. No registration will be possible without a copy of the Resident Card/Civil Number.
- Birth certificate attested** and translated*.
- Vaccination Certificate.
- Father’s and Mother’s Omani Identity Cards/valid Residence Cards (Both sides).
- Father’s and Mother’s valid passports (including valid residence visas for non-Omani parents).
- Guardians who wish for their children to use the school bus should give a clear address and indicate the location of the residence with an X on a map. We encourage parents to use Google map.
B- School Reports
- Recent school report translated* and attested**
- End-of-Year Report attested** and translated*
- If transferring from a school outside Oman: Oman Ministry of Education equivalency is required. No registration will be possible without Final approval from MOE.
- If transferring from another school in Oman: Educational portal transfer number/transfer letter issued by previous school is required. The registration is considered provisional until the transfer number is provided.
- Letter of parental approval if the child is repeating the same level (This only applies if the parent requests his/her child to repeat the same level).
Translated to English or Arabic where necessary by an official translator in Oman.
- For GCC Countries (the U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain) certificates should be attested by the relevant ministry in that country.
- The certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Oman in that country.
Students applying to enter Grades 2 and above sit for diagnostic tests as part of the admission process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision upon placement is made by the school.
Appointments for diagnostic testing can be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +968 24534000
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of ISC-Muscat to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process.
Once accepted and the required fees are paid, a place for the student is reserved.